Maggie and Jordan among family in Port McNeil – Port McNeil wedding photographer
They kept meeting, bumping into each other, reaching out to connect, but it took a bit of time until Jordan and Maggie found themselves a couple. When they did – it all clicked! While travelling and getting through school, these two continued to deepen their bond. They both have incredible welcoming energy, and when I first sat down with them over coffee near the beginning of their planning, I instantly felt like a friend. These two are passionate about their careers, their dog, adventuring, relaxing together and most of all their friends and family. Watching the bond between them and their people was a highlight of the wedding day for me. The moms could not smiling at each other, friends were giving each other knowing looks, and the hugs were flowing freely. The wedding party was so kind, gushing with their love for these two. They were constantly checking in with me and my assistant Sara to see if we needed anything – truly the most thoughtful, not to mention hilarious, bunch. Thank you.
Jordan and Maggie, your wedding was everything that I love. An event created by friends and family, for friends and family. To say you two are adored is a ridiculous understatement. Being able to pick up on all the positive connections and vibes and carry them into picture making is what this work is all about for me. Your grace, your ability to stay in the moment (even when it was torrential downpour) and the way you take on everything with positivity and a rock start senses of humor set the tone for a day and made my job a joy!
- Venue: Bill and Karen Cessford’s home (bride’s parents)
- Rentals: All in One Party Shop
- Catering: Sportman’s Steak and Pizza House
- Cupcakes: friend Kaileigh Murray
- Hair: Ashleigh Bagley & Linzi Jorgenson
- Makeup: FriendElysian Brady
- Flowers: Peasant Farmer
- Videography: Jabin Postal Films
- Bride’s Dress: made by Linda Fillmore (Courtenay)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: IDoCrewDesign (Etsy)
- Groom’s vest, and all groomsmen pants: RW&Co.
- Groom + groomsmen shirts: TipTop Tailors