I have a few spots available still in my Camera Confidence Course that runs the evening of April 16 and the day of April 17.
The course is going to be spectacular for many reasons:
– We will start on Friday night with some inspiration and lessons on operating your camera in manual mode, one of the first steps to making better photos.
– Saturday we are going to fill you up with more inspiration, visual exercises, field-trips,tools to make your photos better, tips for managing your images, and much more….
– We know learning goes best when your tummy is happy so Friday night there will be snacks and Saturday will include a gourmet picnic style lunch.
– The teacher-student ratio couldn’t be better, there will be tons of time for one-on-one instruction and feedback.
– teaching along side me is one of the foremost nature and landscape photographers, she also happens to be my mom, yes, I think she is pretty fab, but the bit of her being a very well applauded and sought-after instructor is very much true.
– there will be gift bags, I know you are on my side in wondering why goodie bags ended when you left elementary school
for the rest of the info click here and if you have any questions give the office a buzz!