I am an award-winning photographer based in the Comox Valley, on Vancouver Island, BC. My work behind the camera is strongly influenced by my other passions: communications and community. In 2019, I fulfilled a dream and earned my Masters in Communications (Hons.) with an emphasis on storytelling and connecting. When I am not making couples feel like royalty, nailing down photo strategy with a client or prompting giggles from behind my lens, I spend my time:
- working with non profit organizations
- running (never more than 5 K)
- making a mess in the kitchen
- scheming with my (not messy) fiance Thomas
- loving hard on my kind sarcastic daughter Selah happens to have impeccable music taste ( current faves include The Strokes, Replacements and Dominic Fike)
Clients comment on my unbeatable energy, ability to put my subjects immediately at ease, and dynamic determination to capture meaningful moments. I am passionate about inspiring others in photographers and am frequently sought out to mentor and teach. Right now share my expertise as a member of the North Island College Arts Faculty and by teaching photography workshops at Lupine Art Studio.